Character Poses - Drawing Session 26th June
This is a Two-Hour Drawing Session.
Do you struggle to keep your characters looking consistent across different poses? We would be learning how to study poses from reference and how to put your cartoon characters in dynamic poses.
For Beginners and Intermediary level
Date: Saturday 26/06/2021
Time: 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm IST
Place: Google Meet
Joining details will be emailed to you two hours prior to the session.
Pen - Black Ball point, fineliner or sketch pen.
My Optional Recommended Pen for inking: Tombow Fudenosuke Soft Tip
You may follow along on your iPad as well as the skills taught are transferable between traditional and digital art.
Things covered in the session:
- Studying human poses from reference.
- Understanding Proportions and drawing poses.
- Drawing your cartoon character in dynamic poses.
- Inking and refining your drawing to finalize it.
- We won't be coloring in this Session
- The session is for a small group and interactive so be ready to show your face :)
- Bonus: You will be given an assignment after the session and if you submit it you will get personal feedback from me!
Note: This is a Live Session and No Recorded Session will be available. If for any reason you aren't able to attend, money will not be refunded.
For any technical issue email me at [email protected]