Copyrights and Terms of Service
For Non Commercial Commissions
- By commissioning me, you agree to these terms and conditions on your own consent.
- All prices and work are for non-commercial projects only unless otherwise agreed upon. As a result, all artwork commissioned is for personal use only and should not be redistributed.
- All quoted charges must be paid in full before any work will be commenced. Any extra charges to be paid must be paid before the work is delivered.
- I retain all rights to personal artwork drawn, which means but is not limited to me being allowed to post or print it to my portfolio or Instagram page or be used for commercial purposes (with your permission). However, ownership of the character and concept remains with you.
- The artwork cannot be altered in any way, which includes the removal of my signature. If for some reason you wish my signature be removed, extra 50% charges apply.
- You are allowed to post the artwork online to your gallery, icon, pfp, etc. Credit would be appreciated.
- Any nasty behavior or abusive attitude will not be tolerated and your commission will be terminated as well as resulting in Blacklisting.
- Please be respectful and follow the rules stated when ordering commissions.
- I have the right to deny your commission. If you are being difficult or not following my requirements and rules, I will not take on your request.
- I have the right to cancel and refund your money, you do not.
- No refunds after payments have been received.
- You are allowed to cancel a commission if, and only if, you haven't sent money yet. As money is refundable, spent time is not.
- You are allowed 3 sketch revisions. Only in the sketch stage. If I am unable to produce what you envision there will be a INR 150 fee for each revision following that.
- Sketch revisions should relate to the original design request offered. Meaning if you request art of a female in a bikini, you should not suddenly change your mind and ask for me to draw her snowboarding. You will be charged a minimum of INR 500 extra for such changes. And INR 1000 if any changes AFTER the sketch phase. To avoid this, please come prepared with exactly what you have in mind.
- Commissions are done on a first-come-first-served basis. As a result, rush jobs or jumping queue will cost extra.
- I aim for completion of artwork within about given timeline, but no later than two weeks. However, if I should exceed that time, I will e-mail you an update or feel free to e-mail me.
- Prices and terms are subject to change at any point.
For Commercial Commissions
- Redistribution of my artwork must be agreed upon first. Charges will vary depending upon the intended use of the artwork.
- All of the terms above still apply for commercial commissions.
- There will be a 50% amount added to your commission. This serves for giving over full copyright for the design to the client.
- Designs are priced individually. Do NOT expect each design to be the same price.
- Pricing is based on detail, idea creation, and my estimation of how long it may take me, which covers if you want edits and fix ups.
- Whatever and however my artwork is redistributed, the artist (me) must be credited. Please share my website or mention my name.