The Essential Handbook for Creating Characters - DIGITAL PDF
*** THIS IS A DIGITAL PDF ONLY ***
This is a PRE-ORDER OFFER. Final Delivery estimated in May 2022.
Instant Download of Part 1+2 PDF.
For International Customers: Buy it Here
In this Ebook, I am going to share with you all the skills needed to start and create memorable human characters that I have picked up in my illustration career over the last four years. I have created hundreds of characters which you can see in my portfolio here.
This Ebook contains tutorials and steps that you can take to learn the art of character design.
What you will Learn:
In the Drawing Section, I share the skills needed to draw human characters with basic anatomy, heads and full bodies, line of action, silhouettes and way more using exercises.
In the Designing Section, I cover different features like eyes, noses, hands, etc, using design elements like shapes, contrast, male vs female, body types, age groups, outfits, accessories and storytelling.
In the Presentation Section, I show how to test your character with expressions and poses and finally how to present it with turnarounds or a hero pose.
This book is also suitable for beginners as I explain everything in simple steps.
When you Preorder you get:
- Part 1: Drawing + Part 2: Designing (72 Pages) Instant Download
- Part 3: Presentation will be available for download Upon Completion (May 2022)
- Bonus Free Live Demos on Character Design and other Micro Skills with QnA through this year.
- Bonus 25% Discount on the Complete Character Design Online Live Course Upon Launch (April-May 2022) (Code will be sent to you upon launch of the course)
- The Final Ebook will be a PDF file with 100 pages.
- High-Resolution Images and art.
Note: The file is stamped with customer details to prevent piracy.
For any technical issues or difficulty downloading the file contact [email protected]
We Also Recommend
Robots and other Drawings - Artbook 01